Nelson Agholor, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 30, 2015, 10:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

phil sheridan gave this pick a thumbs down not because of agholor but because they didnt trade up for mm....what a farging dope

Quote20. Philadelphia Eagles
Nelson Agholor, WR, USC

If you ignore the fact that the Eagles weren't able to get quarterback Marcus Mariota, this is not a bad pick. Agholor is a solid player who fills the need created by Chip Kelly's inability to keep Jeremy Maclin as a free agent and cutting DeSean Jackson last year. Other pressing needs -- at defensive back especially -- remain unfilled. Thumbs down. -- Phil Sheridan
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Is Phil known for hitting the bottle? Jeez

ice grillin you

other pressing needs remain unfilled even tho only one round was completed last night

PhillyPhreak54

I was listening to Adam Schein on Sirius today and he was slurping Cards and Rams for killing the draft. I'm like wtf it's one round. How can you kill it in one pick? Then I remembered he's a shill for Arians and Keim and Les Snead.

Same thing with Phil here - pressing needs remain thumbs down? GTFO it was one round.

ice grillin you

wingo said tonight that the raiders "killed it" with amari cooper....a no brainer pick at no 4 is killin it?

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 01, 2015, 11:42:41 PM
I was listening to Adam Schein on Sirius today and he was slurping Cards and Rams for killing the draft. I'm like wtf it's one round. How can you kill it in one pick? Then I remembered he's a shill for Arians and Keim and Les Snead.

Same thing with Phil here - pressing needs remain thumbs down? GTFO it was one round.
Holy shtein I don't even know how you can listen to that ass clown. I'd rather hear 12 hours of stereo game broadcasts with Gruden in one ear and Theisman in the other against the backround of 6 penny nails scraping a chalkboard than one minute of that buffoon. Imo he probably has the single greatest annoyance factor of anyone in the sports media. Maybe he's gotten better since leaving the NFL station?

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 01, 2015, 11:46:03 PM
wingo said tonight that the raiders "killed it" with amari cooper....a no brainer pick at no 4 is killin it?

You've seen some of the Raiders previous first round picks, right?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagaholic on May 02, 2015, 12:14:34 AM

Holy shtein I don't even know how you can listen to that ass clown. I'd rather hear 12 hours of stereo game broadcasts with Gruden in one ear and Theisman in the other against the backround of 6 penny nails scraping a chalkboard than one minute of that buffoon. Imo he probably has the single greatest annoyance factor of anyone in the sports media. Maybe he's gotten better since leaving the NFL station?

you have to understand j follows approximately 4000 people on twitter including hundreds of professional athletes and he loves frank caliendo...so while i have no clue who adam schein is i know exactly how he could listen to that ass clown

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 02, 2015, 12:22:23 AM
Quote from: Eagaholic on May 02, 2015, 12:14:34 AM

you have to understand j follows approximately 4000 people on twitter including hundreds of professional athletes and he loves frank caliendo...so while i have no clue who adam schein is i know exactly how he could listen to that ass clown

I am giving you the finger right now and am happy you got jobbed on your damn veal parm!

Schein used to do NFL radio and is now on Mad Dog Radio. I hate listen to him. His voice sucks and he sounds fake. I want to punch him quite often.

ice grillin you

Eagaholic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 02, 2015, 12:44:21 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 02, 2015, 12:39:30 AM
and am happy you got jobbed on your damn veal parm!

thats over the line

I am craving chicken parm right now...ain't shtein open either.

General_Failure

Learn to cook. Find a flea market, grab a rusty cast iron frying pan for five bucks, clean it up, and learn to use it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 02, 2015, 12:44:21 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 02, 2015, 12:39:30 AM
and am happy you got jobbed on your damn veal parm!

thats over the line

hahahaha - that might be the best burn ever.  response was classic.