Some Tickets

Started by ice grillin you, August 21, 2014, 08:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

IGY - you'll have to pm me your address so i can mail the funds or i can bring the dough to you at the pre-game festivities.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

hey nerds...so like two months ago i put my tickets up for sale since i didn't think i'd be back in the country yet. and then i promptly forgot. and then they sold yesterday.

so let me know if any of you fools gave an extra for tomorrow. i can take a fax of my checkbook, then overnight it to you for tomorrow morning, and then maybe meet in person for the exchange.

i'm rolling down to tailgate regardless but would prefer to not have to worry about finding one there.

phattymatty

locked and loaded.

mostly loaded.

SD

Just got a free ticket and a ride. Boom

Rome

Quote from: phattymatty on September 06, 2014, 12:12:23 PM

so let me know if any of you fools gave an extra for tomorrow. i can take a fax of my checkbook, then overnight it to you for tomorrow morning, and then maybe meet in person for the exchange.

I read this three times and I still can't stop laughing at it.

smeags

phattymatty

my normal season tickets are on the eagles side and under shade during the game. i sat yesterday on the opposing side and that sun was brutal.

SD

My buddy gave me an adderall during the tailgate. Only slept 2 hours last night.

smeags

Quote from: phattymatty on September 08, 2014, 09:59:58 AM
my normal season tickets are on the eagles side and under shade during the game. i sat yesterday on the opposing side and that sun was brutal.

i normally sit on the sunny side too but it didnt matter the sun was tough. still nice seats though.

thanks igy !

Rome

It was 75 degrees out.

Toughen up, ladies.

PhillyPhreak54

SunMo

farg 75.  that sun was blazing and there was no breeze.  it was hot
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

It was beautiful yesterday. Sun was blazing though, my face is a little red.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 08, 2014, 02:08:59 PM
Lol

Need an IV too??

Buddy I sit with at lunch told us he went to the nurse during the snow game last season to have his blood pressure taken. He's 31 and had his dad pick him up at halftime. We farg with him all the time about it because he's such a Hoyda.

phattymatty

i spent the summer in central america and yesterday, september in philadelphia, was the first day that I actually have sun blisters on my pasty Irish skin. no chance it was 75.

i was by no means miserable, just wish i sat in my normal seats.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on September 08, 2014, 02:39:10 PM
It was beautiful yesterday. Sun was blazing though, my face is a little red.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 08, 2014, 02:08:59 PM
Lol

Need an IV too??

Buddy I sit with at lunch told us he went to the nurse during the snow game last season to have his blood pressure taken. He's 31 and had his dad pick him up at halftime. We farg with him all the time about it because he's such a Hoyda.

lololol...that is Hoyda shtein for sure.

You should never let him live that one down.