Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Romo is calling exactly what Pats are going to do.  Chiefs D is pathetic.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

So another little white dude comes through. 

Sorry Fatty, it ain't ever gonna happen for you.

Diomedes

"Andy Reid has to wait another year."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

the throws brady was making on those 3rd downs were just insane

he is the goat and you cant not be in awe hes doing this at 40
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I don't know how many times Brady has to go down field without feeling any pressure before opposing teams figure it out.  If you put a beating on him he will fold.  If you don't he will bbq your asses.

The good news is I won't be watching any more football in 2019 until training camps start. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on January 20, 2019, 10:18:11 PM
The good news is I won't be watching any more football in 2019 until training camps start. 

Dodgers-Sox redux

Diomedes

I can't bring myself to taunt my KC friend.  He was so happy to get Reid.   For years I've been telling him.  And for years I've been right.

This go round, the loss wasn't really on Andy though.  So I'll leave him to his misery in peace. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on January 20, 2019, 10:25:26 PM
I can't bring myself to taunt my KC friend.  He was so happy to get Reid.   For years I've been telling him.  And for years I've been right.

I've had the same experience with three Chiefs fan friends. They still love Reid. They will learn this man exists to crush your dreams.

General_Failure

Remember when Brady was fresh-faced kid, just happy to be there and in awe of winning a Super Bowl?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagles_Legendz

That was the best announcing by an analyst I've ever heard.  Romo was incredible.

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on January 20, 2019, 10:31:43 PM
That was the best announcing by an analyst I've ever heard.  Romo was incredible.

you cant say this enough...this is a level we've never seen before

infectous excitement for the game and on point analysis. made aikman look terrible.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 20, 2019, 10:18:11 PM
I don't know how many times Brady has to go down field without feeling any pressure before opposing teams figure it out.  If you put a beating on him he will fold.  If you don't he will bbq your asses.

this could be the single dumbest thing ever said about sports
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

EJ72

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 20, 2019, 06:25:14 PM
the saints got farged hard

I can't stand Brees/The Aints but if you mean that non-PI call, yeah they were hosed. That was one of the easiest penalties to call ever. When it happened, I expected to see yellow flags flying from every direction. Farging ridiculous.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on January 20, 2019, 11:40:48 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on January 20, 2019, 10:31:43 PM

you cant say this enough...this is a level we've never seen before

infectous excitement for the game and on point analysis. made aikman look terrible.

Aikman has become mush mouth.  Boring, mundane, almost bored.