Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Gase has full control over the 53.  No general manager will take that job in that scenario, or at least no one good. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on December 30, 2018, 02:16:42 PM
Gase has full control over the 53.  No general manager will take that job in that scenario, or at least no one good. 

Yikes. In that case he should be fired, or should at least be stripped of roster control.

Don Ho

Nice end to Eli's Giants career.  What a zesty series there after he was given a short field to seal it for Cowboys.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Mayock is the Raiders new GM

QB Eagles

Mike Mayock is getting the figurehead GM job for the Raiders. Somewhat of a ridiculous hire, but that's a ridiculous franchise. I guess he's done doing the Eagles preseason games.

PhillyPhreak54

If he's able to reign in Gruden from being a dumbshtein then it's solid. He knows the players well and does his homework. Maybe he will help his coach move on from his antiquated offense.

Wilks is out in Zona. One year.

McCarthy seems to be the leader to get that job

QB Eagles

After watching 17 weeks of the NFL, there is no doubt in my mind that Pat Mahomes should be the MVP. It's not close, either.

If they give it to Brees, that's a purely emotional decision based on him never winning it before. But that would be a robbery.

Rome

I like Mayock but that is insanely stupid. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 31, 2018, 09:16:53 AM
After watching 17 weeks of the NFL, there is no doubt in my mind that Pat Mahomes should be the MVP. It's not close, either.

If they give it to Brees, that's a purely emotional decision based on him never winning it before. But that would be a robbery.

Agreed

I saw a stat yesterday that said Mahomes had five less completions than Brees but something like 860 more yards.

Rome

Rome

Marvin Lewis too.  Holy shtein Bloody Monday. 

SD

Raiders are looking at Chris Berman as their D coordinator

SD