Week 16 - Texans: Houston, You Have A Problem

Started by MDS, December 17, 2018, 12:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cthulhu

General_Failure

Even Tre Sullivan is making positive plays now. What a turnaround.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

And I was just about to be disappointed that after the Maddox dropped interception they weren't going to have another chance to really put this game away.

Cthulhu

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Surprised the NFL didn't call for a flag on the ski mask thinking it was promoting criminal behavior
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on December 23, 2018, 03:29:09 PM
Surprised the NFL didn't call for a flag on the ski mask thinking it was promoting criminal behavior

Ah, the old skimasking penalty.

Don Ho

Don Ho

I cringe every time I see a flag just waiting for the stupid exclamation

General_Failure

Cthulhu

Rome

Don Ho

See Ertz, good things happen when you stay on your feet

Cthulhu

Too bad Tampa can't get it together and beat Dallas

Don Ho