Nelson Agholor, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 30, 2015, 10:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

no doubt...and im not even saying he 100% did it...but if this was Jordan reed he should be in jail
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 15, 2016, 11:28:44 PM
no doubt...and im not even saying he 100% did it...but if this was Jordan reed he should be in jail

sure

just having a blanket "wimmin be makin shtein up" response is barbaric....they dont. it doesnt happen with any kind of statistical regularity. i dont know what happened in that the titty bar at 3 in the afternoon but i know that something did and i know that nothing will happen to agholor because hes got money and power
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yeah she was behind the eight ball from the start...whore...no money...vs. a pro athlete

basically if you don't want to get raped then don't be a stripper

MDS

and remember he was a culture club chip bot member....no way he would ever do anything wrong
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I usually have something to contribute but now I don't.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 15, 2016, 11:28:36 PM
You guys are out of your minds

So do we take every and any criminal accusation at face value now? Convict anyone immediately if an accusation is levied?

So you're saying we shouldn't assume the guy in the titty bar in the afternoon is a scumbag? Whether or not he's a rapist, he's at least a little scummy.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on July 16, 2016, 01:01:03 AM
So you're saying we shouldn't assume the guy in the titty bar in the afternoon is a scumbag?

nope...just the slut who is trying to feed her kids

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 15, 2016, 11:32:09 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 15, 2016, 11:28:44 PM

sure

just having a blanket "wimmin be makin shtein up" response is barbaric...

lol

I see how inexperienced you are with women with this response

MDS

sd's misogyny hungry hungry hippos are a lot better than j's

ice grillin you

most women because of shame or embarrassment don't even report rape so the notion that women go out of their way to report false rape is pretty hilarious...again its like voter fraud...has it ever happened sure..does it happen no

MDS

but again youre missing the point

she was a whore stripper who was a slut and a bitch and an EAGLE would never do anything bad.

SD

Or she got shorted and knew he was a celebrity athlete and knew she could hurt him by accusing him of sexual harassment. She'll show him

Seabiscuit36

No charges, Violated the no touching rule, 15 yard penalty.  First down
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons