Nelson Agholor, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 30, 2015, 10:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles_Legendz

Some strange responses in this thread

MDS

not really...smeags is a neanderthal, sd is a misogynist and j only cares about the football end of things

pretty much what youd expect

this is one of those times where everyone should sit back and wait for facts to come out before jumping to conclusions. remember, roughly about 2% of rapes are proven to be made up. i know shes a stripper, but shes a human being who was quite possibly violated. lets keep that in mind.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I couldn't care less about football in this instance

What I do care about is people jumping to conclusion and thinking he's guilty before it's even investigated. And the info from Les and nj.com point towards made up. But even then jumping to a conclusion for either side is irresponsible

Yeti

If I was lucky enough to be a pro athlete I'd never leave my house.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

I won't go that far but I'm telling you guys there is ALWAYS someone watching those camera feeds.  They're recording whenever the business is open and it's highly unlikely to me that a sexual predator would do the deed in those circumstances. 

If he's guilty then toss him into a vat of acid for all I care. 

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

A young lady that makes her living prancing around in the nude, flashing her bare chest in people's faces, encouraging patrons to allow her to rub her self against their crotch was raped?  No way!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I am genuinely surprised about the lack of surveillance in those areas.  A friend of mine was a GM of a strip club here and the only places where there wasn't cameras was the public rest rooms.  They had them monitoring the door entrances, though.  Everywhere else had them including the (un)dressing areas and they were put there to protect the strippers from exactly this sort of shtein.  The strippers demanded them, in fact.

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on June 10, 2016, 10:56:06 PM
A young lady that makes her living prancing around in the nude, flashing her bare chest in people's faces, encouraging patrons to allow her to rub her self against their crotch was raped?  No way!
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 11, 2016, 04:13:44 AM
wow

Right?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagles_Legendz

PhillyPhreak54

So if this does come out that she falsely cried rape does he sue her and are charges filed on her?

SD