Week 5 - Vikings: Skolfarg The Secondary

Started by MDS, October 01, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 08, 2018, 09:00:14 AM
josh adams played one snap

you know the one

yeah the one he bounced outside when if he cuts it up he gets the first farging down

Rome

Despite the fact that they shtein, pissed and puked all over themselves, it was still a close game they should have won.   I rewatched early this morning before I rolled to the office, and there was some good stuff going on.   There's a lot of ugly shtein too, but it's not all bad. 

They just make the worst possible decisions at moments throughout games, and they cost them dearly. 

Last year they didn't. 

Whatever.  It's kinda football still and even as ugly as it is, it's still better than any other sport.  Plus drinking too.  And drinking.

QB Eagles

They aren't bad, they are just hugely underachieving.

Exhibit A: Lane Johnson

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on October 08, 2018, 12:56:35 PM
Despite the fact that they shtein, pissed and puked all over themselves, it was still a close game they should have won.

they lost the turnover battle possession of time battle and yardage battle (with a bunch of garbage time yards and TOP  tacked on) they were down 20-3 half way thru the 3Q...

im pretty sure they should not have won that game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

They outplayed them by miles in the second half.  I guess we should discount that and focus only on the negative.