The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

what is the point of ben simmons on that final play
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Why in the farg would you have Simmons on the court much less take the inbound pass

ice grillin you

lol at Ben trying to head fake on that last play like he would ever shoot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on January 19, 2019, 06:12:30 PM
Why in the farg would you have Simmons on the court much less take the inbound pass

fair... but I don't totally hate him on the court down 2 but the play has to have him go the length of the court...and even if he gets fouled he's probably not making two

what you don't gave him in for is dropping off a ball for someone after a laughable head fake

also Sixers missed 5 free throws in the 4q... four by Ben

phattymatty

how nice would it have been for ben to take that final 3.  even if it was an airball i would have felt better than that.

Eagles_Legendz

Ben has no knee bend whatsoever with his FTs.  I read about Brown emphasizing it and talking about how it's important.  I don't get how even though he's said it every single game is the same form.  You have to bend your legs shooting FTs or they're all going to be line drives.

phattymatty

phattymatty

rockets style of play is so farging painful to watch I don't understand how anyone enjoys it.

MDS

yo this shtein is lit
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

SD

Not sure pissing Harden off that much is a good idea

Geowhizzer

Holy shtein.  The Sixers bitch-slapped them all over the court in the third quarter.

SD

Jo should be on the bench right now

QB Eagles

Don't even know what to say. That was pretty farged up.

phattymatty

that was very fun. sign corey brewer to lifetime contract.