The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

QuoteOur source, whose identity is still unknown, contacted me via anonymous "egg" accounts on both Instagram and Twitter, claiming that they had a scoop. The source explained that they worked in artificial intelligence and, after noticing a "bunch of weird tweets" directed at Sixers writers, used an open-source data analysis tool to link five accounts through commonalities including similarities in who the accounts followed and linguistic quirks.

So Hinkie is taking down Colangelo?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

phattymatty

Rome

This is all a hoax, right?

I mean my god if it's true...

rjs246

Quote from: phattymatty on May 30, 2018, 12:08:17 AM
Man I love the nba

Haha I was just logging in to say exactly this. Sixers twitter is so juicy right now I farging love it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Quote from: MDS on May 29, 2018, 09:59:41 PM
well it was a good run everyone, but ultimately, it had to be ruined by bryan colangelo's burner twitter accounts. such is life.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5/29/17406750/bryan-colangelo-philadelphia-76ers-twitter-joel-embiid-anonymous-markelle-fultz

The fact that they're desperately hoping to get a bigtime FA means that Bryan is gone ass gone. No one is coming here while the GM is using burner accounts to rip his own players like a farging bitch. Peace out, assbag.

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on May 30, 2018, 08:58:22 AM
This is all a hoax, right?

I mean my god if it's true...

It's either:
1) Colangelo
2) Someone very close to Colangelo like his father or son
3) The anonymous source, who would have had to been psychopathically stalking Colangelo and framing him for years

QB Eagles

Better Philly sports comeback: Nick Foles or Sam Hinkie?

SD

Colangelo has been a disaster. He only got the job because of his father. Covey extension, Fultz trade. I'd welcome Hinkie back with open arms.

Rome

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 30, 2018, 09:18:04 AM
Better Philly sports comeback: Nick Foles or Sam Hinkie?

GOAT HOWIE

phattymatty

this is probably hinkie's favorite day ever.

Rome

Of course it is.  He's the source.  Lol.

Rome

Also - just spent the last half hour browsing thru Sixers-related tweets.  My god this is amazing.