The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Look at Covey showing up on both ends tonight.

Eagles_Legendz

Simmons needs to show up at some point.

Don Ho

that was a complete beat down the last 5 minutes.  26-8 C's run. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Horford took literally 5 steps on the rebound before Rozier's 3.

BB sitting on his hands during that whole run is unhelpful.  Simmons absolutely useless that half.

Don Ho

My hatred for Boston is now back in full force.  I went to school at the University of New Hampshire and I was surrounded by these obnoxious chowdah heads.  They are pretty bad.  I'm sure they hate our guts as well.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on May 03, 2018, 09:44:29 PM
Horford took literally 5 steps on the rebound before Rozier's 3.

Oh my God!  How in the farg was that not called?

Don Ho

Chuck calling out Brown and his boneheaded coaching at end of Q2.  Jesus farg

MDS

have a thoery brett brown is rooting for the celtics
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 03, 2018, 09:57:09 PM
have a thoery brett brown is rooting for the celtics

He qualifies as a Chowder Head, doesn't get any deeper than South Portland, ME.

SD

Really depressing watching Tatum dunk all over the court while Fultz can't get playing time over TJ McConnell

Don Ho

What a farging horrible shot by Saric.  Stupid farg

Don Ho

Quote from: AO1 on May 03, 2018, 10:29:35 PM
Really depressing watching Tatum dunk all over the court while Fultz can't get playing time over TJ McConnell

Only thing more depressing than this Celtics run is the sight of Fultz on the bench looking clueless

MDS

Quote from: AO1 on May 03, 2018, 10:29:35 PM

tj severely outplaying ben
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Why in God's farging name is Saric taking those shots?  Stop farg!

QB Eagles

Game and probably the series is on Simmons' shoulders now. Step up here or go down quietly.