The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

game 4 is already at 600...5 and 6 will be too if the cavs are playing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Hopefully that was the first and last 5 min stretch this series with JJ on Tatum.

Geowhizzer

The Sixers can start playing any time now...

Eagles_Legendz

Celts targeting Marco every single possession

Eagles_Legendz

Man Covington is bad offensively sometimes.

This is the game scrubs like Baynes and Smart make threes.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

From 3:

Boston 13/29
Philly 3/17

QB Eagles

Eagles_Legendz

Baynes and Smart have as many 3s as whole team

QB Eagles

How do you let Horford get blindingly open on consecutive possessions?

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 30, 2018, 10:23:34 PM
How do you let Horford get blindingly open on consecutive possessions?

WTF was with that?  Awful defense the last 10 minutes to go along with the dreadful performance shooting 3's.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Much more deliberate and disciplined tonight. Doing well even though Simmons has been invisible.

Eagles_Legendz

I get Simmons not taking 18 footers but Boston is giving him 8 foot shots in the lane and he isn't looking to take them.  He has been shooting those this year.