Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Eagles_Legendz

He looks like a serial killer there

General_Failure

Weird haircut for a toddler.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

Can someone give me the cliff notes on the whole, "Meek Mill" thing? I don't really know who he is. I think he's a 'rapper' (post golden era)?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

rapper from philly who got caught up in the muck and mire of our criminal justice system and went to jail for it

altho that is the second worst thing thats ever happened to him....behind getting eaten alive in a battle with drake
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Yuck.

How do you lose to Drake and continue to call yourself a rapper? Maybe its why he was truly jailed? That should get you years.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

last night was the highest rated sixers game since....this

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200205010PHI.html

SPEEDY CLAXTON
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

If the Sixers make it to the Finals... will anyone be welcome to cheer for them... or just the true blue (and red and white) fans?

Asking for a friend. 

phattymatty

you're welcome to cheer for them even before the finals frontrunner.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 25, 2018, 07:24:10 PM
If the Sixers make it to the Finals... will anyone be welcome to cheer for them... or just the true blue (and red and white) fans?

Asking for a friend.

you can't ever...you legimitely used to be a magic fan and I assume still are

gtfo

Rome

I still am a Magic fan.  I'm also from Philly, so of course I'll cheer for them. 

Also - I've watched more Sixers games in the last week than I have since Charles Barkley was fat (the first time) or picked up a golf club (also for the first time).   

I'm enjoying the hell out of this team and I hope they win it all. 

If that upsets anyone here, especially the guy from suburban Maryland, all the better. 

Go Sixers!

Rome

Oh...one other thing... should I update my profile photo to a Sixers logo to be cool and shtein?

Thx...

ice grillin you

at least you are not taking it seriously....kudos for that

Rome

In all seriousness Ben Simmons is going to be so farging good.  This team really does remind me of the Shaq/Penny Magic teams.  When they get their Horace Grant, watch out. 

MDS

i thought you were from the shore
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.