The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

tony wroten is a process first teamer and he is now....googling...a free agent after being cut by the rgv vipers of the d league.

editors note: the vipers are the team where i was in texas. they play in an arena built and run by cartel money.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i remember jp tokoto dunking the farg out of the ball in summer league one year

he must have had like 9 baskets and seven dunks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

wroten
kj
hollis
furkan
henry sims

thats my process all star team. dont @ me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

jakarr sampson is my process mvp.  that guy  :-D
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 25, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
wroten
kj
hollis
furkan
henry sims

thats my process all star team. dont @ me.

you dont get a process team or really this team

flip flop the order possibly but its you and eskin as the processes biggest haters

edit - stephen a right up there as well

phattymatty

yeah isn't it amazing how quickly every single person who hated the last three years has jumped on the bandwagon?

i mean the more the merrier, jump on, but all these people pretending they loved hollis and jakarr and crew can suck it.

Eagles_Legendz

MDS

i forgot to compliment you guys for being really smart and cool for worshiping at the ground of 4 years of losing and thoroughly enjoying watching alexi schved play

but to be fair nobody here is as bad as the process trusters led by that hipster dork spike eskin

and again while i was most certainly critical of hinkie doing things like tanking then spending 2 draft picks on guys who werent going to play (an insulting move albeit one, 4 years later, that has paid off), i knew what they were doing was the right move. was i skeptical of it? sure. im skeptical that the eagles won the super bowl and i didnt dream it, too.

phattymatty

still waiting for my compliment.

MDS

once the bullets beat the raptors ill give your squad props

Eagles_Legendz

I don't have a problem with people who have an ethical issue with it.  If you just have a position that purposefully losing should not be rewarded etc, fine.  I don't agree but if that's what it is then that's fine.

HOWEVER, someone saying that strategically it wasn't the right decision is farging dumb.  It was dumb at the time and it's been proven that said position is dumb.  It was the only viable option they had to a title.  If THAT is why you were anti Process and mocked it then gtfo.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 25, 2018, 01:43:05 PM
i forgot to compliment you guys for being really smart and cool for worshiping at the ground of 4 years of losing and thoroughly enjoying watching alexi schved play

it was a three year tank....they won 28 games the fourth year and thats only because ben got hurt

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on April 25, 2018, 02:00:15 PM
once the bullets beat the raptors ill give your squad props

we should all be bullets fans right now.  raps the only team in the east that has a chance of knockin these guys off.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 25, 2018, 02:10:58 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 25, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

it was a three year tank....they won 28 games the fourth year and thats only because ben got hurt

they wouldve won 48 games if they took exum

ice grillin you