ice grillin you

who cares tho

the sixers won!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the last time the sixers won a game 1 at home derrick coleman was the 5
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

That was fun.  Go Philadelphia.   The city, not the team or its IGY fans.   PHILLY. 

SD

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 15, 2018, 09:25:10 AM
That was fun.  Go Philadelphia.   The city, not the team or its IGY fans.   PHILLY.

never forget......you are a magic fan
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if by magic you mean the soccer team from orlando
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

My son had an awards banquet in Orlando last night.  We were paying more attention to my phone trying to watch the game than on the festivities.  Was floored by the way they blew the doors off Miami in the second half.

SD

rjs246

Have we discussed the fact that Bellinelli has the worst farging tattoos in history?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

Molly lookin good in leather.

MDS

getting some calls tonight

did donaghy take the sixers ML or something

phattymatty

hope i'm wrong but this is starting to look like a vintage wade night.

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on April 16, 2018, 08:54:03 PM
hope i'm wrong but this is starting to look like a vintage wade night.

Vintage Wade quarter at least. Hard to believe the Sixers are only down by 3 at this point.

Don Ho

Quote from: rjs246 on April 16, 2018, 03:11:01 PM
Have we discussed the fact that Bellinelli has the worst farging tattoos in history?

they look like the temporary ones you buy at Spencer's
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.