The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho

This crowd is insane tonight!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Ben Simmons - Rinse and Repeat

Watching greatness is such a joy
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

The shots were off but they'll settle down. A lot of energy coming from Covey in the 1Q.

MDS

no surprise their rim protection is simply non existent without jo

not sustainable for 7 games...need the phantom back
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

MDS

minor note but tj cannot see the court outside of garbage time...he is totally worthless
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

eurostars ftw tonight.  Also covington's D has been excellent.

QB Eagles

MDS

QB Eagles

Feels like Hassan Whiteside played about as much as Jojo.

MDS

lol @ kelly olinik when jo comes back

who yall want bucks or c's

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 14, 2018, 09:39:57 PM
minor note but tj cannot see the court outside of garbage time...he is totally worthless

yeah its scary how bad he is

MDS

brett listened to me because tj didnt come until the last minute

if fultz relearns how to shoot and ben starts hitting mid range jumpers we're talking like 5 titles or something