The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

jesus the best team in the east getting the number one pick back and seems like he's not shook? this shtein is scary.

SD

Gotta love the home crowd support for Fultz

Rome

This interview is awesome. 

phattymatty

that was peak sixers happiness for me and i've been very happy with them all year.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 08, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
charlotte and detroit keep winning....keep rooting for them

laker pick now 10
own pick 22

as if it couldnt get any better charlotte won again and detroit beat the lakers heads up lol
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Fultz joined former Washington Bullet Kevin Porter (1980) as the only players in the shot-clock era to record 10 points and 8 assists in under 15 minutes, according to Elias Sports Bureau research.

MDS

cavs
@heat, @hornets (b2b), pellies, mavs, raptors, bullets, @SIXERS (b2b), @ny, ny

sixers
ny, @dirty dirty, @hornets, nyets, @deeeeeetroit (b2b), cavs, mavs, @dirty dirty, bucks (b2b)

pacers
@gsw, @sac, @clips, @nugs, gsw, @raps, @hornets, hornets

1. i believe the cavs would have the tiebreaker over the sixers even if the sixers win that game (even season series, cavs winning their division, sixers are not), but still...
2. sixers have to beat the cavs.
2. my thinking is you can write off the pacers...west coast swing and 2 home games = 1 too many losses
3. sixers have 5 lock wins left (ny, atl x2, bkn, mavs). cavs have 3 (mavs, ny x2)
4. so it comes down the @cha, @det and mil. bucks could very well have 0 to play for in that last game of the season, meaning theyd rest their guys for the playoffs.
5. do the cavs have 3 losses remaining? @mia, @cha, no, tor, wsh. id say no. 2 is a much better bet. which means...
6. the sixers can only lose 1 more game, and it better not be to the cavs.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

38% chance according to these guys: http://www.playoffstatus.com/nba/sixersstandings.html

My gut says about 85/15 Cavs. Not getting my hopes up until I see the Cavs drop a game they shouldn't.

phattymatty

87ers are now the Blue Coats.

ice grillin you

pretty hard to come up with a name worse than 87ers but they managed to do it

rjs246

Nice loss by the Cavs last night. And this...

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 28, 2018, 08:15:25 AM
pretty hard to come up with a name worse than 87ers but they managed to do it

is incredibly accurate.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 27, 2018, 10:23:49 AM
38% chance according to these guys: http://www.playoffstatus.com/nba/sixersstandings.html

My gut says about 85/15 Cavs. Not getting my hopes up until I see the Cavs drop a game they shouldn't.

44%
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

what is it if they lose friday because i can pretty much guarantee an L since im driving 9 hrs to see them there

MDS

arent the hawks tanking? i dont think they could lose if they tried

ice grillin you

sure they are which would mean something if i wasnt going