The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: smeags on December 20, 2017, 08:56:38 AM
so, we'll see him next season.

Hoping before the AS break. They aren't tanking and it's not an issue (that we know of) that needs surgery so there's no reason he shouldn't play. I'm anxious to see him play, I watched some youtube videos the other night - granted they're highlights - but he has a nice outside shot. His hunched shoulder was clearly an issue to start the season.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

the process could miss two more games, but could be ready for Christmas vs the knicks.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

one of the biggest complaints of hinkie haters was how secretive the team was and somehow BC and crew are even worse.

they have been infuriating to watch the last two weeks.

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on December 20, 2017, 10:11:14 AM
one of the biggest complaints of hinkie haters was how secretive the team was and somehow BC and crew are even worse.

I'm of the school that thinks BC is worse in just about every way. Maybe he acts more like a real human being, but that's about it.

ice grillin you

if its just a sore back and they are taking precaution versus it being a defined diagnosed injury then why would you say hes going to miss two game then come back....you have no idea when hes gonna play again....hes gonna play when it feels better....just call it back soreness and hes day to day

now you are going to have people furious if he doesnt play in a game that everyone marked on their calendar the day it was announced last summer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i'm not even specifically talking about jojo...i am fine with him taking every other game off until the playoffs. just in general about BC.  i am part of the hinkie cult but tried hard to give BC the benefit of the doubt...thought he did fine last year basically by doing nothing. but now i can't seem to find any good in any of his moves.

smeags

playoffs  ?

you may want to lower your expectations.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Figures

Buy tix and now Jojo is out

smeags

not looking forward to amir johnson ?

PhillyPhreak54

Sounds like Jojo could play tonight

No JJ though

Headed down on the train now

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

What if he plays exactly 65 games? Do you get $250k and have to play a round of Russian roulette