The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

20-5 turnover count in favor of Minny

Sixers keep jacking up jumpers and can't get on the boards. Easy transition bucket

Come on

PhillyPhreak54

And Ben is still scoreless. He's not even looking to shoot or drive

SD

Dario

And a Great pass by jojo

SD

Get a farging rebound

Simmons and the foul which of course he butchers

PhillyPhreak54

They had no business winning this game. The hot hand by Dario turned it around and they also finally started getting smarter with the ball.

Minny was up 8 with 3:00 to go

MDS

jj redick can shoot free throws and sometimes hits a 3 but good god he is terrible and his defense makes me sad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I got on Amtrak in NYC right when game started and it lasted my entire trip back to dc. Perfect. Wonder why it started so late.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on December 13, 2017, 12:36:59 AM
I got on Amtrak in NYC right when game started and it lasted my entire trip back to dc. Perfect. Wonder why it started so late.

ESPN game. And they held tip for an extra 10-15 mins to let the Knicks and Lakers finish

ice grillin you

that was one of the weirder games ive seen in a while

sixers played about half the game with ZERO shooters on the floor ben simmons had 7 pts and yet they scored 118 and hit 11 from beyond
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

yeah don't forget almost 30 turnovers.

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 13, 2017, 12:40:05 AM
ESPN game. And they held tip for an extra 10-15 mins to let the Knicks and Lakers finish

there were a bunch of bums in lakers gear outside MSG last night begging for tix.

Rome

phattymatty

it has been very iffy at times lately but JJ is not a terrible defender. above average the last few years.

phattymatty

i'd hump all three of them.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.