ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

That was an interesting way to end it

Have tix for Monday. Hope I can get off in time

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

molly had her tits done and they are firm

then she asked if the sixers are unstoppable.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

how hard would molly sully get it

MDS

she would now...last season and maybe the one before that she was gross. her face looked melted.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 28, 2017, 10:54:52 PM
she would now...last season and maybe the one before that she was gross. her face looked melted.

matty just told me shes too skinny

you can both die slow

PhillyPhreak54

Todd you covering any games this year?

MDS

if i do it will be in march when jack mccaffery follows his brother around for the ncaa tourney

also i saw jack in the wachovia lot on monday. he looked hung over and was wearing a dirty $10 polo shirt most likely purchased at wal mart. so thats the philly media for you.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 28, 2017, 10:57:09 PM
Todd you covering any games this year?

There's a new local Philly beat writer/reporter guy on CSN...looks exactly like Todd.

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on October 28, 2017, 11:03:13 PM
looks exactly like Todd.

poor guy

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 28, 2017, 11:00:16 PM
if i do it will be in march when jack mccaffery follows his brother around for the ncaa tourney

also i saw jack in the wachovia lot on monday. he looked hung over and was wearing a dirty $10 polo shirt most likely purchased at wal mart. so thats the philly media for you.

Lolol

ice grillin you

phattymatty

markelle with scapular muscle imbalance in his shoulder. obviously. out 3 weeks.