The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

It's all going to be ok.  Yes, I'm disappointed but I feared for JoJo in OT.  He would have collapsed or never made it past half court on offense or defense.  Ben with his usual "keep me out of this shtein" in crunch time, things weren't encouraging.  If they had pulled this off no way they take the Eastern Finals past 5.   

The lack of rebounding and two horrible shot clock violations late is what sent them off to an early tee time on Tuesday.  I sent a text to Seabiscuit during the game saying it looks like they're playing with cement shoes.  Half ass attempts at loose balls.  that was disgusting.

What IGY said, not his best performance but Kawhai just said "get on my back gentlemen, I got this".  Buckets tried but not even in the same league.

And I see one more farging shot of Jurassic Park I kick the next Canadian I see in the nuts.  "Oh wow, look dude!  There's like 125 people outside the arena!  Ready to jump up and down right on cue, simply amazing!' 

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Brown back per Adrian Wojnarowski
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

He's only back because there's no one out there who's better

ice grillin you

If they had fired him whole franchise should have been thrown into the river

the gm is the real concern...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he surprises me but I just don't see Elton ready for this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

If Sacramento wins the lottery tonight that pick becomes the Sixers. No chance but still worth noting

QB Eagles

So today has a 1% chance of being one of the greatest days in Philly sports history? That's a lot better than most days.

Don Ho

phattymatty

I clicked the wrong button and ended up at the beginning of this thread so started reading the first few pages...only a year and a half old and wow what a different fargin team right now.   a lot of whats wrong with fultz questions. seems like forever ago.

SD

ice grillin you

now it's splat fat wack

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Photo looks like something from the last decade. The Sixers made one season feel like five.

phattymatty

so who we gettin tonight nerds?

i am leaning towards all shooters.  cam johnson at 24...maybe carsen edwards or someone like that at 33-34.  stash a euro or two.

prob not worth drafting a backup C although if fernando from MD is around I would snatch that ass -- i love his body.

ice grillin you

BPA every pick....no stashes no selling picks take the best players cause after butler and tobias dip the team is going to be jo and a bunch of garbage...they are going to need nba rotation players

phattymatty

i don't disagree with BPA even though i think the odds are higher than they both stay over both leave.

bol bol being there at 24 would be nice and he's hurt so that raises his chances of being a sixer.