The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i dont think its hyperbole to say thats the worst moment in sixer history since the 80s

unless you count the fultz trade
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 12, 2019, 09:42:54 PM
i dont think its hyperbole to say thats the worst moment in sixer history since the 80s

hyperbole?...thats a well duh

they didnt have a single validly good team in the 90's or 2000's....eric snow was the pg of their finals team who lost to an all time great lakers team...that was their "worst" moment

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

I can't be mad at it. It was an insane basket from the best player on a better team. Would have stung worse if the Sixers had the lead.

Overall did not feel as bad as getting abused by Brad Stevens. Worst aspect of this season was not the end but the fact that Simmons did not improve his game one iota over last year.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 12, 2019, 09:48:41 PM
I can't be mad at it. It was an insane basket from the best player on a better team. Would have stung worse if the Sixers had the lead.

Overall did not feel as bad as getting abused by Brad Stevens. Worst aspect of this season was not the end but the fact that Simmons did not improve his game one iota over last year.

I'm mad but you're right about Ben. No improvement.

And nothing pisses me off more than zesty rebounding. They were awful

ice grillin you

i dont think it can be overstated yet its not even being talked about...ben simmonds did not bring the ball up with less than 5 minutes left in a game 7 close game

yet this is the process guy to lead the team to the next level?....gimme a farging break...if you wanna blame BB for anything its for having him in the game and not using him...i get the optics of having him on the bench and he doesnt wanna embarrass him...but if hes in the game he has to be the lead guard

ice grillin you

MDS

love those kicks of the dude to kawahi's right
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

one saving grace is that there would have been no sixer bucks games in milwaukee while i am there for phils brewers in a couple weekends

phattymatty

I hope the 25-50 bucks that Havas made and the maybe 3-7 that todd made help you through this loss.  I can't imagine being that type of person. Have a great night guys.

ice grillin you

Todd L'ed up hard cause he doesnt understand reverse psychology betting

I won 146

all our teams lost and you got no money

MDS

not the first double L ive taken and it wont be the last

SD

I'm numb from the final shot but they lost because they were outrebounded and outworked on the glass. Bottom line

ice grillin you

Serge ibaka having one less three than Ben Simmons has baskets didn't help either

also that kawhi guy is good

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 13, 2019, 12:39:54 AM
Serge ibaka having one less three than Ben Simmons has baskets didn't help either

also that kawhi guy is good

Ibaka and Gasol neutralized Jo underneath allowing midget Lowry to get offensive boards. It was a disgrace under the glass and the sole reason they lost the game. Kawhai took 40 damn shots, he's one of the best players in the league no argument there but he wasn't great tonight

ice grillin you

True....he wasn't super efficient...until the 4Q when he was almost perfect

he single handedly won the series