Science 'n Shtein

Started by hbionic, August 23, 2011, 02:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 01, 2012, 12:32:27 AM
Farg the comatose. Can this shtein be used to find out what dogs are thinking?

Literally

Diomedes

In the long run, farging the comatose did not work out well for the guys in Kill Bill
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I can't imagine what an unbelievable wreck this world will be by 2060 if things continue on as they have been.  Human population should be eclipsing 9 billion starving & illness-ravaged souls, most of our natural resources will have long since been plundered, clear air & water will be rarer and more valuable than platinum, the soil will be poisoned, the oceans will be bereft of life, just terrifying.

Bottom line is we're on an unsustainable course and unless something happens to radically change that course, there's nothing but misery & doom ahead.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on February 01, 2012, 09:46:08 PM
I can't imagine what an unbelievable wreck this world will be by 2060 if things continue on as they have been.  Human population should be eclipsing 9 billion starving & illness-ravaged souls, most of our natural resources will have long since been plundered, clear air & water will be rarer and more valuable than platinum, the soil will be poisoned, the oceans will be bereft of life, just terrifying.

Bottom line is we're on an unsustainable course and unless something happens to radically change that course, there's nothing but misery & doom ahead.

I think you stole this from the bible.

Tomahawk

Scientific Fact: The world will end in December

General_Failure

More nature than science, but Fungi Discovered In The Amazon Will Eat Your Plastic

Hopefully that leads to a way to getting rid of the giant plastic island floating in the middle of the Pacific.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

General_Failure

rjs246

Quote from: General_Failure on February 05, 2012, 01:21:45 AM
More nature than science, but Fungi Discovered In The Amazon Will Eat Your Plastic

Hopefully that leads to a way to getting rid of the giant plastic island floating in the middle of the Pacific.

Pretty amazing.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Rome on February 01, 2012, 09:46:08 PM

Ah, rub some dirt on it.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Brian Skerry reveals ocean's glory -- and horror

i didnt see any glory in that piece....that must be part two?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Sgt PSN

Holy shtein man, reading that put me to sleep before I could even click on the link.  Next time try an attention getter like this:

NSFW