Phillies 2017 Thread

Started by MDS, April 02, 2017, 08:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

my 3 least favorite phillies

1. tommy jo
2. texan white trash cowboy fan cameron rupp
3. vv
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Cesar & The Nobodies

That's what their offense is

PhillyPhreak54

What a disgusting at bat by Franco

Jesus Christ

SD

Even though the catcher dropped the ball still a nice slide by AAAlthere

SD

Happy Easter Jay

Love,
Bryce Harper

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Mackanin let Bryce Harper beat his team. 

Nice work you farging imbecile. 

PhillyPhreak54

Neris needs to be the closer and should have been since the beginning

Rome

How demoralizing is it for a young team to not only have to beat the opponent but also overcome the completely idiotic decision-making of their coach or manager?

The wins or losses don't mean shtein because this team is at least a 90 loss club regardless of who is managing, but how much longer are they going to let Mackanin have any influence on the kids on that team?

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on April 16, 2017, 04:50:21 PM
Mackanin let Bryce Harper beat his team. 

Nice work you farging imbecile.

Exactly.  Two outs, walk the guy.  I agree with you in that this team is going nowhere but damnit don't pitch to Harper.  However, with that said, Murphy batting almost .400 and the Phils being his bitch and all, this thing was done.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I would walk Harper there regardless of who is batting behind him. 

MDS

uh no

you dont put the winning run on 2nd for murphy...if theres a base open its one thing...but murphy is a damn good hitter. benoit threw a 3-2 meatball. make a better pitch next time he cant do that with.

anyway this game was 100% on havas and matty. their stench was all over this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

How many times does he have to ass rape you before you stop him from dropping a Roofie in your drink?

MDS

only a few more before you hire him to do that to other teams