Timmy Jernigan, Former Seminole, Current Eagle

Started by Rome, April 04, 2017, 04:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

There's no such thing anymore.  Home boy is gonna get caked after the way he's played   

SD

Yup^^^^

The Ravens got what they could for him because they knew they weren't going to re-sign him. He's not going to make Cox money but he's going to get paid.

ice grillin you

thats what everyone said about bennie and he got one year for 8 million...jernigan probably isnt going to do that but no one is opening the vault for him

after so many 1 year deals for good players last year i think its possible they could get him on fair for both sides deal....but even if he loves it here and is comfortable with joe douglas and would accept a slightly under market deal imo it would still be too much for the eagles put into that position...you can slide pretty much anyone next to fletcher and they are going to play above their value...shtein he makes beau allen look competent...so to put significant money into DT2 is kinda silly and not something i can see them doing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

theduffman

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 17, 2017, 01:46:35 PM
thats what everyone said about bennie and he got one year for 8 million...jernigan probably isnt going to do that but no one is opening the vault for him

after so many 1 year deals for good players last year i think its possible they could get him on fair for both sides deal....but even if he loves it here and is comfortable with joe douglas and would accept a slightly under market deal imo it would still be too much for the eagles put into that position...you can slide pretty much anyone next to fletcher and they are going to play above their value...shtein he makes beau allen look competent...so to put significant money into DT2 is kinda silly and not something i can see them doing

Here's another example of why you should just stop spewing words out of your mouth.  You have no idea how stupid you are.  Beau Allen was more than competent when Fletcher Cox was not next to him.  But you are too stupid to acknowledge that.  Oh well. I guess that's why everybody except a few on here just choose to ignore what you say.

SD

Tomahawk

Who doesn't? It's unamerican to stand for the anthem

ice grillin you

Quote from: theduffman on October 19, 2017, 07:12:59 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 17, 2017, 01:46:35 PM

Here's another example of why you should just stop spewing words out of your mouth.  You have no idea how stupid you are.  Beau Allen was more than competent when Fletcher Cox was not next to him.  But you are too stupid to acknowledge that.  Oh well. I guess that's why everybody except a few on here just choose to ignore what you say.

lolol

beau allens brother everyone

ice grillin you

Rome

I don't kneel because of my farged up meniscus but yes fiat is up. 

smeags

Quote from: Rome on October 19, 2017, 11:20:38 AM
I don't kneel because of my farged up meniscus but yes fiat is up.

so fiat's stock is up ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Rome

Btw... my first car was a Fiat X1-9. 

For real.  Flipped it on northbound exit 25 of the GS Parkway. 

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Actually no.  I was driving normally and hit a patch of black ice.  Spun me hard left and rolled me down the embankment.  Flipped once and she snapped in the middle like a twig.  Broke my heart.  Loved that car. 

SD

Good thing your nephew wasn't in the passenger seat