Week 15 - Rams: Doug Kotite & Carson Stafford Get Embarrassed On National TV

Started by MDS, December 10, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

"Good call to bring his receiver in to block," he says as Agholor watches the tackle happen around him.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on December 16, 2018, 11:27:04 PM
play needs to take 5 seconds here no matter what

no idea why the playclock didnt start a few ticks after the tackle but damn thats huge
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

farg these play calls. How many times do teams need to see that keeping possession is more important than draining the clock.

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho

Cthulhu

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 16, 2018, 11:30:40 PM
farg these play calls. How many times do teams need to see that keeping possession is more important than draining the clock.

yeah, elliott is good but there's no need to keep putting it on him in a situation like this....

Don Ho

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho