Week 15 - Rams: Doug Kotite & Carson Stafford Get Embarrassed On National TV

Started by MDS, December 10, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cthulhu

General_Failure

Smallwood clearly heard me complain that he's slower than Sproles and is trying to prove me wrong. You're all welcome.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

How you gonna be a star quarterback in LA with a big zit in the middle of your forehead?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

I can't believe Foles is going out Elway style with back to back rings.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Colinsworth says Nick is "waving the wand". Is that what we're calling it now?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 16, 2018, 10:32:21 PM
Colinsworth says Nick is "waving the wand". Is that what we're calling it now?

It's more of a scepter than a wand.

Cthulhu

General_Failure

Tomahawk

General_Failure

MDS

the only thing that makes sense is for the eagles to lose to josh johnson in week 17 and miss the playoffs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.