Week 15 - Rams: Doug Kotite & Carson Stafford Get Embarrassed On National TV

Started by MDS, December 10, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 16, 2018, 09:58:16 PM
weird saying this about a 4th round rookie but avonte Maddox completely changes the secondary

if Sidney jones can stay healthy and be a player they are quite a pairing for the future

Very excited about Maddox!  Jones off to a brutal start to his NFL career
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Cthulhu

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

If the defense can keep forcing punts, get a couple more turnovers, and maybe get a pick six, they might have a shot at winning this.

Don Ho

DOUG!  4th and 1!  Perfect time for the Ertz 2 yard stop, drop and roll, you know his average yards per catch.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on December 16, 2018, 10:02:41 PM
I wish death on the icehole with the air horn.

Unfortunately the wildfires are extinguished, he'd be a nice air drop, horn and all.

Don Ho

General_Failure

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 16, 2018, 09:59:46 PM
they aren't winning but does a win really put them in "good shape" playoff wise?

not "good" shape, just "shape"

as in theyd have a shot...8-8 backdoor is closed
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

That was a stupid call by Rams offense.  Eagles or not those were two almost disastrous calls.  Gurley left, Gurley right, Gurley middle and let it ride.

Don Ho

General_Failure

Cthulhu

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.