Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Not at all. Though the political board is filled with delusional Conservatives that I would love to watch you own.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

They're awful beyond words, Munson.  I've met several of them at tailgates over the years and they are exactly like that in real life.  Just as joyless, pompous, & racist a group of douchebags as you'd ever fear to meet in your life.

So, in other words, no.  You're not missing a thing, Dio.

Munson

It must suck to go through life only worried about money. I was not surprised at all when that dbag TEW admitted to not having children. Dude would be too selfish to feed them.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Jason Avants pops was killed in a car accident on Thursday

Sgt PSN

Heard that on the radio today.  That sucks.  Damn Jersey drivers. 

Sgt PSN

Swoop was named the NFL's #1 mascot by Sports Illustrated for Kids.

phillymic2000

Sgt PSN

MDS

1. phanatic
2. flyers not having a mascot
967. swoop
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. hip hop
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 06, 2011, 07:24:07 AM
i like swoop

hip hop needs lil g back

Swoop is ok but I don't think he's anything special. 

Remember Bird Brain, the "unofficial" Eagles mascot back in the day?  I used to see him all the time at games when I was a kid.  He was awesome.

Apparently though, he's done some shady shtein over the years and has warrants for his arrest in a couple states, was being investigated for fraud or something because he was running a charity but couldn't show where all the money is going, and is suing a news station for like $100mil for slander and who knows what else.  He's also got 7 kids and 2 of them have completely severed ties with him.  Dude's only like 50 though.  I guess I always imagined someone a bit older inside that costume back then. 

ice grillin you

he was a few sections away from me in the vet....in the vet almost every section of the 700 level had their own mascot...guy next to mine was torch man cause after scores and big plays hed do his eagle chant then threw a flameball out of his hand...like actual fire....he must have been a magician or something

the sterile ass linc and banner inc has taken all the fun out of it now...very few of those guys exists anymore
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

which one was bird brain?

i remember birdman...that weirdo who would wear a helmet and a beak.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.