Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on March 28, 2019, 08:01:53 PM
He is a legitimate businessman, after all.

he aint a businessman hes a business....man
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Yeah, he's the one.

Riding the train up to NYC this weekend with my 6 year old for a visit to friends in Brooklyn, printed off a current Politico article about his husband.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

I'm becoming more and more ageist so Pete is the goddamn man. I'm fine with skipping a GenX President all together and going to Millennials :-D

Bernie and Liz are still my top 2 but Pete seems to be roughly on par with them policy wise and isn't as well know enough to be hated.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna989226

Navy SEAL goes berserk, murders a brown boy in cold blood, receives preferential treatment from Dear Leader.

We are truly farged in this country. 

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

I never thought we'd turn our backs on Neo Mexico.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

Quote from: Munson on March 30, 2019, 12:08:24 PM

Bernie and Liz are still my top 2 but Pete seems to be roughly on par with them policy wise and isn't as well know enough to be hated.

neither of your top 2 would have a chance against trump so we better hope somebody else comes out in front on the dem side.   
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

The gay Christian mayor from MA is the media darling of the moment.   Trumpers would rather have Hillary than a gay, and frankly, so would most of the rest of America. 

That's how dumb the left is. 

Munson

Quote from: smeags on April 03, 2019, 11:47:14 AM
Quote from: Munson on March 30, 2019, 12:08:24 PM

neither of your top 2 would have a chance against trump so we better hope somebody else comes out in front on the dem side.

Bernie would crush, he'd have the young vote energized to the extreme and would get a decent amount of trump rust belt voters. He puts Kamala Harris or Stacey Abrams on the ticket and it's a done deal.

The election turned on 100K votes total in 3 states...If Trump's net approval numbers stay where they are now, the Dems just need anyone that's hated less than Hillary was.

SD

Love Bernie but he'd make a horrible President and he has no chance in the general election. Biden has the experience and doesn't mind slinging mud back at Trump. Sadly this is what our worlds come to...the Dems need to avoid crushing each other and focus more on getting Trump out of office. Stop apologizing for everything and grow some balls

Rome

phattymatty

I can see Biden making Trump look like the biggest fool in head to head debates so I'm leaning to him at the moment. I know old white guy is not the direction the party wants to go but tough shtein right now.

Munson

Bernie would not be the best President but he would still crush in the election. I'd predict Obama 08 level turnouts for people under 30 if Bernie is the nominee. Possibly more, if the Trump hate fuels it.