Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c92861be4b08c4fec33a18f/amp

At what point are shteinbags like this going to be rounded up and tossed into gulags?

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Mueller has delivered his report to the DOJ.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

Weird how I don't watch any political stuff on YouTube, but today it's suggesting Fox News clips to me.

Rome

General_Failure

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Oh please.  The challengers would all be bought and paid for by GOP operatives anyway. 

Munson

Nah they're doing it because they're mad at the AOC's of the party. zesty move.

Rome

I'm just curious here... do you want to win dirty or lose clean and pure?

THE OTHER SIDE WINS NO MATTER WHAT. 

Munson

I'm just saying that this rule def isn't meant to stop republicans from primarying democrats