The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

Doug Christie is really "whipped".

But i gice him credit for punching Rick Fox.

Is Christie really worth giving up Mobley and Bradley? ???

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Larry Brown..."Coaching the Knicks would be a dream"

Way to "dream" about coaching a rival team when you are in the middle of a season with your current World Champion team, you farging scumbag. I despise this guy.

MDS

Flip Saunders out in Minny

McHale will coach the team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Saunders was the 2nd-longest tenured coach in the NBA (Jerry Sloan is the longest), but hey, this team has been a huge disappointment this year....

BigEd76

Sonics shopping Ray Allen

Big Dog + Kevin Ollie matches up perfectly salary-wise...  :-D

hunt

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 18, 2005, 11:04:55 PM
Sonics shopping Ray Allen

Big Dog + Kevin Ollie matches up perfectly salary-wise...  :-D

with the season they're having, i'm shocked that they're shopping him. :o
that being said, he would be the perfect complement to AI in the sixers backcourt.  i'd give up anyone on the roster to get him.

but i know it won't happen. :-\
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyGirl

Eagles76ersFan

The dunk contest was insane!!! Nice to see it actually be exciting again.

Josh Smith owned it but Stoudamire's dunk off of Nash's head was pretty sweet.

PhillyGirl

Nash made those dunks....Smith's were ALL Smith.

His Dominique dunk was SWEEEEEEEEEET.

PhillyGirl

Kobe...back in Colorado. This time for the All-Star game.

Gets booed LIKE CRAZY by the Denver fans...rightfully so.

They should have thrown batteries.

To the game...East was down by 13...they put AI in the game and the East goes on a 17-0 run.

PhillyGirl

They just showed TO at the game.  :yay