Domain expired

Started by Zanshin, March 22, 2010, 08:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhanInDC

I'll admit it. CF being bye bye ruined my day.

Server crash?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MDS

penis vagina boobs

and were back
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

lurking wierdo

Diomedes

holy christ I was lost without you all
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on August 03, 2011, 12:17:36 PM

Server crash?

Server restart that went hilariously wrong.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: General_Failure on August 03, 2011, 07:00:56 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on August 03, 2011, 12:17:36 PM

Server crash?

Server restart that went hilariously wrong.

I'm sure they were kind enough to refund you enough money to buy no less than one (1) Wendy's double stack!

Diomedes

two days of hilarity can be deadly to Dio
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

can someone drop a link to the "other CF" for me?  I can't find it.

Sgt PSN

Are you going to tell them about your BHO dream? 

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Nah, I told some guys about it and they didn't believe me.

Thanks Munron.

Ericson

Quote from: Zanshin on March 22, 2010, 08:06:57 AM
Didn't see it posted anywhere, so I thought I'd mention that while Concretefield.info resolves, Concretefield.com appears to be expired.

Hai,
Concretefield.com is not going to expired,because i checked the domain name registration and expiration date using the site Whoisxy.com 11 months remaining.The Expiration date is 14 Mar 2014 22:50:00 .

Rome

Sgt PSN

I'm a little upset that GF deleted those other threads.  I thought my "go be new somewhere else" comment was a great zinger that didn't deserve to die like that.