Re: Random Gun Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, May 24, 2011, 10:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/the-connection-between-suicides-and-mass-shootings--and-a-way-to-reduce-both/2018/11/12/5d7f1b7e-e690-11e8-a939-9469f1166f9d_story.html?utm_term=.23f9786b2c4a

I'm not the only one who sees the potential in these laws.  Dvorak doesn't call for mass petitioning, or PSAs explaining how to file one (if you see something, say something), like I do, but she's connecting some of the same dots here.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

The common denominator in all this bullshtein is guns.

Correction, the most common denominator is people. 

But we can't outlaw people.

Let's outlaw people guys.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Diomedes

I haven't checked.  I imagine the NRA has opted for the Philando Castile PR strategy, or in other words.."no comment."

General_Failure

Black man killed by cop during Alabama mall shooting had gun permit: father

QuoteThe father of a black man killed by a police officer during an Alabama mall shooting says his son had a permit to carry a weapon for self-defence.

Twenty-one-year-old Emantic "EJ" Bradford Jr. was fatally shot by a police officer responding to the Thanksgiving night shooting that wounded an 18-year-old and 12-year-old. Hoover police initially thought Bradford, who was carrying a handgun, was responsible. Authorities later said it was unlikely that Bradford had done the shooting.

General_Failure

U.S. border Patrol agent sparked $8M Arizona wildfire with gunshot at gender-reveal party

QuoteA video released by the U.S. Forest Service Monday shows how one gunshot started the April 2017 Sawmill Fire that scorched about 45,000 acres in southern Arizona.

The video was filmed by a witness at a gender-reveal party and shows a target that was set up to help reveal whether a newborn would be a boy or girl. A gunshot is heard right before a black square-like target labeled "boy" and "girl" placed over shrubby grasslands explodes and a fire breaks out.

General_Failure

General_Failure

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Diomedes

General_Failure