Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Rome

The litany of misspellings and mangled grammar in those tweets make them all the more impressive.

#yayinbreeding

Sgt PSN

Saw that yesterday....disgusting is the only word I can come up with. 

But a huge lol @ the girl who tweeted that Obama was a monkey and when people started calling her out on it she responds by telling them to keep their tweets to themselves.  Stupid kids. 

Rome

They're getting that from their parent(s).  You're right that it's disgusting but it's also par for the course today.

SD

And Republicans wonder why they got smacked down on the 6th. The hidden racism is surfacing now that whitey is out of control.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on November 10, 2012, 09:00:48 AM
They're getting that from their parent(s).  You're right that it's disgusting but it's also par for the course today.

I posted this article on fb yesterday and that's exactly what I said....most of them are getting it from their parents.  It's pathetic. 

MDS

kids just dont wake up and hate stillupfronts

they come home and mom is raving about the monkeys. then at dinner dad says that farging mook came into the store today and looked like he was gonna steal something.

violence breeds violence. hate breeds hate. go america.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/10/president-obama-where-are-tears-for-those-lead/

An incredible spew of hubris, unintended irony, and cluelessness.

Seriously, Obama doesn't care about the unemployed & otherwise desperately poor?   

Eagaholic

Quote from: Rome on November 11, 2012, 08:56:37 AM

Seriously, Obama doesn't care about the unemployed & otherwise desperately poor?   

Of course not. As the writer astutely pointed out, the President doesn't go to pieces blubbering his eyes out when he talks about it, which is your proof. Only the GOP cares.

General_Failure

phattymatty

ha

QuotePeacefully grant the State of Arkansas to withdraw from the United States and create its own NEW government

I think we'd all be better off if they weren't lumped in with the rest of us.

PhillyPhreak54

lol at all the secession petitions with of course Texas having the most signatures.

People down there talk about it all the time too.