The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I like that someone set up a GoFundMe for the cook who was out of a job when they shut the house down.

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 10, 2015, 10:31:03 AM
i saw on the news this monring that shes been living in a back room of that house for something like 28 years i think they said?

i imagine her number one job is to convince girls to not go to the police.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on March 10, 2015, 12:25:33 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 10, 2015, 10:31:03 AM
i saw on the news this monring that shes been living in a back room of that house for something like 28 years i think they said?

i imagine her number one job is to convince girls to not go to the police.

shes like the sweet ole grandma in wedding crashers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Imagine how many desperate redneck virginities she's taken over the years.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Oklahoma, Kansas and Arkansas should be blown up and filled it with water to make a massive lake. What is good about any of those states?

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 10, 2015, 12:46:32 PM
Oklahoma, Kansas and Arkansas should be blown up and filled it with water to make a massive lake. What is good about any of those states?

first its burning down luire's house now this ?

jihad jay !!
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteWesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 34m34 minutes ago

Per someone there: $25-a-head fundraiser that sat about 470 people. Darren Wilson entered to a standing ovation.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Oh, you're trolling.  In that case, no, you don't.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

No trolling. Still disgusted that he's being treated as a farging hero

Diomedes

By the standard definition of what makes a cop a hero--putting themselves between criminals and innocent civilians, etc.--he is a hero.   Any other cop who did what he did would be called a hero.  Criminal robs people, is confronted by cop, attacks cop, attempts to take cops gun, is then killed.  Cop is a hero.  That's standard shtein.

I've been saying this here for a while.  It is possible that a.) Brown got what he deserved and also b.) Cops mistreat black folks.

Now, we know that I was right:

Brown did not have his hands up.
Brown was charging Wilson when shot.
Brown did fight Wilson for his gun inside the officer's vehicle.
No evidence was found to contradict Wilson's account, or to support the account held up by protestors.

Wilson was justified. 

This (black, liberal) guy has the right of it:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/

You have got to slow down and think for yourself.

Finally..I am also appalled by the praise, but for different reasons.  I'm disgusted because most of those people cheering are just as ignorant and non-thinking as the people who think Brown was some kind of goddamn saint.  To them, he's a dead stillupfront and that's great.  Disgusting.  That Wilson would entertain them/attend their parties, etc., is disappointing and shameful.

But it doesn't make him any less innocent of murder.

Again, read that link.  Dude gets it.

PhillyPhreak54

I'll read it tonight but in general I agree with what you've said.

That entire police department is farged. They're all racist jerks as evidenced by that DOJ report and nary a one of them should be looked at other than what they are - racist dopes.

ice grillin you

this report that came out today is so depressing...many numbers in it but this one was particularly staggering to me

median household net worth

blacks - 6,314
whites - 110,500
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous