The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

How funny would it be if his funeral were picketed by military families?

General_Failure

I think his family would file a gazillion frivolous lawsuits over it if that happened.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Nuke all of them.  Stomp out the putrid gene pool once and for all.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on March 16, 2014, 04:43:40 PM
Nuke all of them.  Stomp out the putrid gene pool once and for all.

lol
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Seabiscuit36

Lack of Hitler stache is surprising. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

yeah its pretty disappointing...still an awesome picture tho

Seabiscuit36

It's just that he's 75% there, and he must have drawn a line. 

On a sidenote, ,when i see shtein like this, it does make me want to give to the SPLC.  Seriously, just query anyone on that VNN, Stormfront, other CF.  Get their names, addresses, and cross reference with their social media, because as you know racists are quick to throw out hate in a public forum(Twitter).  Then run that list against state judicial databases.  Find picks of them shooting guns, find out their not allowed weapons, send to jail. 

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

splc does that on a daily basis...not necessarily getting people arrested or even charged but they have an incredible database of haters that they keep updated in real time

going down there last year to visit and seeing my name on their wall was one of the best things ive ever done....everyone should give to them....they do such amazing work and unlike a lot of oragnizations you maye give money to the splc gets tangible results that you can see feel and touch that are meaningful to the members of society who are most vulnerable and need protecting

Rome

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/04/i-was-racially-profiled-in-my-own-driveway/360615/

Phenomenal read.  I can't say I would have reacted the way Glanville did, though.  I would have gone full-on volcano on that racist jackass pig.  Of course, that's the difference between being black and white in this country.  I would be able to question why a cop from another town is bothering me on my property while he had to be polite and non-confrontational.  shtein needs to change in this country and soon...

PhillyPhreak54

I was just about to post this...saw it on awful announcing

I would've gone nuclear on that cop too. That's sickening. All that was missing was him adding "boy" at the end of his question.

Racist prick

PhillyPhreak54

This is sickening. I hope the Braves FO would publicly shame this racist piece of shtein. This ignorance and racism is disgusting. I mean...what the farg?!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2014/04/14/jackie-robinson-day-mlb-hank-aaron-racism-still-exists/7723045/

Quote"Hank Aaron is a scumbag piece of (expletive) (racial slur)'' a man named Edward says in an e-mail to the Braves front office and obtained by USA TODAY Sports.
Edward invokes the epithet five times in four sentences, closing with, "My old man instilled in my mind from a young age, the only good (racial slur) is a dead (racial slur)."

hbionic

What's even crazier about that article is the number of black players in the majors. 67? Frisco, AZ, and St. Louis without black players? Wow.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05