The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

yeah i have never watched the show but why is it news that some hillbilly redneck hates the gays.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

I'm curious about the mindset that comes to the conclusion that two dudes going at it should be outlawed but sister farging is totally cool.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on December 20, 2013, 03:18:01 PM
I'm curious about the mindset that comes to the conclusion that two dudes going at it should be outlawed but sister farging is totally cool.

farg that...what about gluttony....farging 96% of mississippi is obese
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

They will have to pry my fried chicken and Mac & Cheese from my cold dead hands!

PhillyPhreak54

What trips me out is all the "first amendment" people seem to not realize is that the man is allowed to say whatever he wants but the employer is able to bounce him because of him ruining their brand or whatever.

Anyways...Phil Robertson was the QB ahead of Terry Bradshaw at LaTech

ice grillin you

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/01/09/major-klan-group-folds-after-member-pleads-in-arms-case/

Quote"I know the Nazis want to say I'm a quitter and a coward," Jeff Jones, the 53-year-old imperial wizard, or national leader, of the Knight Riders, told Hatewatch today. "I don't care what they think. I don't want to go to jail and be surrounded by the people I don't want to be around in the first place. The jails are full of blacks and Mexicans."

Diomedes

overheard on the job:

a sub talking to another sub about how he fixed something:

"I coulda been a stillupfront about it and just pinned it over there, but instead I did it right, took it apart, etc."

when i'm running jobs, some things are going to change.

as an aside:  one of those changes will be that no, no it is not alright to leave your farging cigarette butts in the driveways and gardens of my clients.  I don't care if you are roughneck roofers and drywall monkeys.  that shtein is not farging acceptable.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

You're going to hire "those people?"

phattymatty

ice grillin you

spot on piece but approx. 20 years late.....welcome to 1995 gawker

i remember one of my many bannings on the emb was calling out people for substituting thug for the n word

Tomahawk

I don't get why people are all over Sherman. He's farging good and talked some smack....who gives a farg?

ice grillin you

Rome

Stupifying.   It's awful beyond words but what's even worse is the stupidity of people actually taking a photo of themselves doing it.  Seriously, what the farg is wrong with people?

Diomedes

chances they would have taken the same photo if the dummy was made of white plastic? 

yeah.

So, ban dark toned dummies!

But oh wait, that sounds racist.
'
Okay.  What now?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger