The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on June 22, 2013, 01:26:34 AM
Not like those athletes, who are just great.

lol...exactly....if jeffery lurie was a racist i think i would like to know
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Knowing is one thing...fine

I'm talking about the fargs who obsess over tmz and who names their babies whatever farged up name of the month.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 22, 2013, 02:00:38 AM
Knowing is one thing...fine

I'm talking about the fargs who obsess over tmz and who names their babies whatever farged up name of the month.

you have to admit, though, "north west" is a funny farging name to call the antichrist.

PhillyPhreak54

It is.

Maybe the little wench will grow up to off the entire awful family as vengeance.

Rome

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 22, 2013, 02:03:27 AM
https://www.facebook.com/FoodNetwork

white people arent happy

This is funny:

Beverly Becker

I heard Sunny Anderson say "cracker" the other day on Home Made in America with Sunny Anderson. Fire her.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Racist or not, Paula Dean is an irritating farg. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

shorebird

^THIS^, I can't stand that old bat. I always changed the channel when she was on any cooking show, and I watch a lot of them. I wanted to puke every time she said, "ya'll". Thank the food network for canning that bitch.

ice grillin you

SunMo

QuoteTom Bland So, let me see if I've got this right......If you're Paula Deen and you used the "N" word "many years ago" you lose your job on Food Network? But if you're some rapper and release a song this week, or Quentin Tarentino with a movie full of the "N" word, you make millions of dollars? Have I got that right? Just trying to figure it all out....this political correctness will be the end of free speech!

lol
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

thats always the go to retort by cranial lumps....its so funny because they really think they are coming up with a super intelligent gotcha response

also plaula deen wants to throw this party now.....not 20 years ago

And when asked if she wanted black men to play the role of slaves at a wedding she explained she got the idea from a restaurant her husband and her had dined at saying, "The whole entire waiter staff was middle-aged black men, and they had on beautiful white jackets with a black bow tie.

"I mean, it was really impressive. That restaurant represented a certain era in America ... after the Civil War, during the Civil War, before the Civil War...It was not only black men, it was black women ... I would say they were slaves."

MDS

Quote"I don't understand why some people can use it and others can't," said Rebecca Beckerwerth, 55, a North Carolina native who lives in Arizona and had made reservations at the restaurant Friday.

haha

also that pic is great. good god is america obese
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 24, 2013, 12:53:08 PM
also that pic is great. good god is america obese

I hope that was a line to get into a 24 Hour Fitness or a Curves.  Jihadists have nothing to worry about.  3/4 of the US is going to explode on their own in the next decade.

phattymatty

this thread needs something funny in it.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/07/03/skype-hungry hungry hippos-hit-zimmerman-trial

huh...never knew what hippo meant until now.