The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I asked my token and he never heard of it either.  If Monday is a black slur, does that mean that Tuesday is Jewsday? 

Munson

You guys are old man...I've heard both mondays and canadians before. Mondays seemed to come more from PA people I know....Canadians I've just heard all over the place
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Maybe you know more iceholes than the rest of us. That's an impressive feat.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Definitely possible.

Also my generation likes to throw around derogatory terms in joking manners with no real conscious about it
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

No other generation has ever done that.

Munson

Your generations meant it when you said it :evil

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Let me clean that up for ya, big guy.

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 23, 2012, 06:42:03 PM
QuoteUPDATE: 6:19 p.m. -- The News Star reported Tuesday afternoon that police now believe Moffitt's story about being attacked was fabricated. Police now believe that she wrote "KKK" and "n---er" on her car and lit herself on fire.

The Franklin Sun reports that Moffitt's fingerprints were found on the cigarette lighter and lighter fluid recovered in the wooded area near the crime scene. The writings on the car, written in toothpaste, were linked to female DNA.

ice grillin you

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

so i'm at the urinals at the game, saying something like, you think vick really has a concussion or is this a magic concussion so foles can play? all of a sudden dude next to me says something like, i'd love to have a white qb in philly. then 3-4 other dudes started agreeing with him. it was pretty disgusting.

ice grillin you

General_Failure

And they all had the some molester mustache as Foles, right?

ice grillin you

mattys post reminded now of being in the superdome monday and my girl and some other girl having to seperate me and some redneck from boxing because he said a stillupfront qb could never win in the nfl...his reasoning was because he grew up with all "numb negros"