The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Tomahawk

I was pulled over last night because my registration expired last month. After telling me that, the officer asked to see my license. He told me it expired last month as well. He told me to get the shtein taken care of and took off. I feel if I were a just a little blacker, I would have been shot.

hbionic

He probably read your last name and felt he was taking care of one of his own.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Tomahawk

Charles Barkley is going to host a show next year called The Race Card. I bet it's good...even if not, it will be entertaining.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/07/31/charles-barkley-to-host-new-tnt-show-called-the-race-card/

ice grillin you

this is some truly next level frightening shtein...and since 2008 these types of groups have grown by 800%

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/undercover-border-militia-immigration-bauer

QuoteThe guys just can't believe how many Muslims there are in the country today. "Saudi farging Aurora is what it is," Captain Pain says of his hometown in Colorado. "We need to kill more of those motherfargers. I never seen so many farging towelheads stateside."

"I remember when the part of Aurora I lived in was just white people," Jaeger says.

Like Fifty Cal, Ghost laments how much the country is changing. People like him with an honest trade used to be comfortable. And he didn't hear people complaining about white men all the time like they do now. Everyone's become so uptight. It wasn't like that when he was young, living in Los Angeles, cruising up Hollywood Boulevard with his buddies. "We'd farg with the hookers," hanging a $20 bill out the window and watching them chase the car. "Actually, there were some damn good-looking hookers compared to East Aurora. Big old fat stillupfront wandering around: 'Come here, baby!'" he shouts mockingly. "No! Get the farg back! There ain't enough booze in the world, woman."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Welcome to Amerikkka, son.

Cowardly fargs. I hope they all get AIDS

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

I need to stop reading this thread.

smeags

QuoteWhen a youth football team in Texas did the same last month, people threatened to shoot and lynch the 12- and 13-year-old players.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 25, 2016, 01:23:01 PM
this is some truly next level frightening shtein...and since 2008 these types of groups have grown by 800%

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/undercover-border-militia-immigration-bauer

QuoteThe guys just can't believe how many Muslims there are in the country today. "Saudi farging Aurora is what it is," Captain Pain says of his hometown in Colorado. "We need to kill more of those motherfargers. I never seen so many farging towelheads stateside."

"I remember when the part of Aurora I lived in was just white people," Jaeger says.

Like Fifty Cal, Ghost laments how much the country is changing. People like him with an honest trade used to be comfortable. And he didn't hear people complaining about white men all the time like they do now. Everyone's become so uptight. It wasn't like that when he was young, living in Los Angeles, cruising up Hollywood Boulevard with his buddies. "We'd farg with the hookers," hanging a $20 bill out the window and watching them chase the car. "Actually, there were some damn good-looking hookers compared to East Aurora. Big old fat stillupfront wandering around: 'Come here, baby!'" he shouts mockingly. "No! Get the farg back! There ain't enough booze in the world, woman."

I've finally finished this.

These people are next level ignorant. Thinking that cooking with bacon grease will stop Muslims from attacking them?

I also cringe and in this case it was a cop who said it when people drop the "just exercising your second amendment right to bear arms"

If that was a group of black dudes they're not getting off like that.

PhillyPhreak54

The Bundy dopes were found not guilty

How does this happen?

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

And then their attorney goes ham on the judge and gets tased

ice grillin you

Tomahawk

That's awesome! Will they just give me 40s and weed, or do I have to Ted Danson it up to trick them?