The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

That dude in Oklahoma was straight up assassinated by police

I'm sick of this. The dopes who whine about NFL players drawing attention to this need a serious life and attitude adjustment.

ice grillin you

armed terrorist bomber gets in a shootout with police - alive

unarmed black dood stopped by police - dead
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I don't even really fault them for that one bc I imagine they want to interrogate him. But if he dies, he dies.

Dylan Roof, the dude who shot Giffords, the Uber Killer in Mich, the theater shooter and many others...still alive.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

He's empowered those types. And therein lies the problem you mentioned in the politics thread. He wasn't joking when he said he could shoot someone and people would still like him. Know why? Because so many people are racist and they support his bullshtein. His dialogue and the media giving him the farging platform to spread it have poisoned people.

So why don't his scandals get the play that Hillary's do? Because he's driving ratings on the networks and clicks on websites. People don't give a farg what he does because he hates minorities.

smeags

yeah, but didn't he say he's done more for black people than all other civil rights activists that ever lived combined and times a thousand ?

you mean he was being less than truthful ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

I feel like we didn't focus enough on the fact that the KKK has a toll free number called the klanline. 

Also, how's this for racism in 'Murica?

Cliven Bundy's wacko friends and family take over federal property armed to the teeth and the cops just sit around watching them for weeks.  Meanwhile, in Standing Rock, ND, Native Americans protesting the latest and greatest pipeline were met by cops and private security who unleashed attack dogs.  Cell signal is being blocked so that protestors can't upload photos or video to the www or post live videos on social media.  The ND governor called up the state Nat'l Guard despite the fact that the protest demonstrations have been peaceful and weapons aren't present.  This has barely been touched on by national media even though it's been going on well over a month now. 

smeags

nobody cares about native americans. they are a forgotten people. sad, but its true.

ice grillin you

holy farging shtein trump just proposed a nationwide stop and frisk program for black communities

smeags

I'd love to hear what the minorities in trumps camp think of this one.

smeags

Sgt PSN

Quote from: smeags on September 21, 2016, 08:53:10 AM
nobody cares about native americans. they are a forgotten people. sad, but its true.

Oh, most definitely.  I probably wouldn't have a clue what was going on right now, let alone how natives have been treated just during my own lifetime if it weren't for the fact that I've been with my squaw for like 8 years now.  She keeps me up to speed on this stuff.  Just saw a report this morning that said back in 2007 the UN had a vote on a policy to help protect and preserve the indigenous people of the world.  Only 4 countries voted against this proposal.  1 of them was the US.  After Obama was elected, he sent a new US representative to the UN to change the US vote.  Good job, Barry. 

Anyway, the way these people are still being treated is deplorable.  And the fact that it gets practically no media attention is astonishing.  MSNBC and Democracy Now are about the only 2 outlets that are providing any kind of coverage for it. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 21, 2016, 04:07:19 PM
holy farging shtein trump just proposed a nationwide stop and frisk program for black communities

Jesus Christ on a crutch

This dude is amazing and not in a good way

Oh and he sidestepped the questions today about his charity caking off his legal bills