The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on August 31, 2016, 04:13:51 PM
god i hate twitter. i can see the good that it does sometimes but even though i could tell that dude was saying something worth reading, the format made me stop after scrolling down after like 10 tweets.

You made it 8 tweets further than I did.

PhillyPhreak54

Whatever team in Maryland was playing Rapinoe's team tonight played the anthem ahead of time to avoid her kneeling in protest.

And then put out a statement about it.

Pardon me while I go vomit

PhillyPhreak54

Megan Rapinoe's reaction to Washington Spirit playing anthem while players were in locker room: "It's farging unbelievable. Saddened by it"

Sgt PSN

I forget dude's name....he's the USA hockey coach....used to coach the Lightning I think....was a meme for a minute like 10 years ago when he said Shut yer Yap...anyway, this douchebag gave an exceptionally white privileged explanation on why he'd bench a player for not standing during the anthem. 

And for farg sake, can we just stop with the faux patriotism thing before and during every single sporting event? 

PhillyPhreak54

Tortorella

Yeah I just saw that. A clown answer for sure.

Sgt PSN

smeags

he was talking about Hitchcock I believe.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

tons of people around us today booing Obama and also yelling at people to take their hat off during the anthem
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Tons of people around me cheering for Obama and giving Biden a standing O.

ice grillin you

I need to change my seats then

i am farging furious and so sick of old white people in this country...I will admit I sold out like a bitch today cause I didn't wanna cause a scene...and now I'm regretting it...farg those motherfargers

ice grillin you

im admittedly drunk as shtein but how are you going to boo the president then get mad about not respecting a flag

the hypocrisy makes me sick

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 11, 2016, 05:51:48 PM
im admittedly drunk as shtein but how are you going to boo the president then get mad about not respecting a flag

Yep...that's been the prevailing theme during this flag discussion. The TRUE PATRIOTS (aka Trumpers) say it's bush league and then will call Obama every name in the book

PhillyPhreak54

You gotta find the Dilfer statements on ESPN this morning coupled with the mad dogging that Randy Moss gave him

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 11, 2016, 05:51:48 PM

I'm not kidding, I was in neter1 and people were doing Obama chants. Never seen anything like it. Embiid and Simmons were like 50 yards from us and once they showed them on the screen our section went farging nuts.