The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I can't watch that.  Im over this country completely.  And if I see one more FB post supporting those murdering fargs, I might lose my shtein entirely.

phattymatty

who the farg are you friends with?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

None of my friends are posting shtein like that.  I made the mistake of reading comments on news sites and it's like a disgusting train wreck of filth.

Edit - read thru Obama's FB post on the issue.

https://www.facebook.com/potus/?fref=nf

I can't do it, though.  I tried but I can't anymore. 

PhillyPhreak54

Anyone heard any comments from the NRA or the second amendment crew?

Yeah me either.

corksuckers

Diomedes

As in, why aren't they up in arms over a cop shooting down a 2nd amendment hero?

I think we all know why.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Oh yeah no doubt. If that was a white "law abiding citizen" executed in his car they'd be apoplectic

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 07, 2016, 07:01:01 PM

you called?

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Is anyone really surprised that there's an organized resistance growing?  You can't kill innocent civilians year after year and expect it to continue without a response.  This is a response.  It's a bad one but it's hardly surprising.

ice grillin you

nope...you can only push people so far before they explode....in the past it would manifest itself in the form of a riot...this time instead of burning down their own neighborhood they burned down the cops

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 08, 2016, 01:19:58 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 07, 2016, 07:01:01 PM

you called?

*fart noise*

Nothing on the "law abiding citizen" murdered in Minny nor a peep about the "law abiding citizen" who was immediately suspected last night for exercising his 2nd amendment/Texas right to open carry. Why? Well we all know...

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on July 07, 2016, 12:29:10 PM
I can't watch that.  Im over this country completely.  And if I see one more FB post supporting those murdering fargs, I might lose my shtein entirely.

I removed the FB app from my phone a month ago and I'm a legitimately happier person because of it. I still check it occasionally from my desktop and from my phone's browser, but my FB time is practically nil.  Farging cespool.  Oh, and battery life on my phone got significantly better, too. All around win.

ice grillin you

I don't read facebook but is it fair to say that at least the sick bastiches who post shtein on there are being more open than say a message board or twitter....pretty much everyone on facebook uses their real names and profiles yes?...or are there people who have a "screen name" on their profile versus their real name?