The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I did not read the article because everyone knows this.

Also, dealers who deliver are less likely to get arrested. 

Since whites are more likely to have cars.

Therefore the motor vehicle system is racist.

Q.E.D.

Finally we know who to blame.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/26/vatican-ireland-gay-marriage-referendum-vote-defeat-for-humanity?CMP=fb_gu

Quote"I was deeply saddened by the result," Cardinal Pietro Parolin, the Vatican's secretary of state, said at a conference in Rome on Tuesday night. "The church must take account of this reality, but in the sense that it must strengthen its commitment to evangelisation. I think that you cannot just talk of a defeat for Christian principles, but of a defeat for humanity."

Nauseating.  Simply nauseating.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hunt

yep...and you know what they say.  when in rome, at least have the decency to give him a reacharound.

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hunt

Quote from: smeags on May 28, 2015, 08:22:54 AM
wait, rome is gay ?

nah...ironically, it was a sophomoric "gay" joke in a topic that addresses racism & romophobic behavior.

smeags

ok, cause that would explain alot with rome.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

i thought they was buggin......cause to us uncle same is hitler without an oven....burnin our black skin....bomb a neighborhood.....then push the crack in...doin us wrong from the first day and don't understand why a stillupfront got an a-k...callin me an african american.....like everything is fair again....shtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Rome

I wonder if Dio still prefers Mississippi after reading that?

PhillyPhreak54

Watching Southern Rites on HBO and its 10min in and I'm disgusted

ice grillin you

SD

What a farging dickhead

Will never happen but Cops who pull this sort of shtein need to be thrown in jail

hunt

QuoteAn NAACP leader and prominent civil rights activist in Washington state has been pretending to be black for years, her parents admitted local media Thursday.

Rachel Dolezal, who heads Spokane's NAACP chapter and teaches Africana studies at Eastern Washington University, refused to directly answers any questions about her alleged racial ruse after it was exposed.

A KXLY reporter bluntly asked her, "Are you African American?"

After a stunned pause, she replied: ""I don't understand the question."

The question of her race "is not as easy as it seems," Dolezal told the Spokane Spokesman-Review.

"We're all from the African continent," she added.

Dolezal's parents, who are both white, provided a birth certificate and childhood pictures of their daughter to the Coeur d'Alene Press to back up their claims she has been grossly misrepresenting herself.

The birth certificate confirmed she was born to the white couple, and the pictures show Dolezal as a pasty, blonde child — a complete contrast the darker skin and curly brown hair she has now.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/naacp-leader-rachel-dolezal-lied-about-being-black-parents/ar-BBl19nt?li=BBgzzfc

strange.