The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

So where does Missouri rank in worst US states now?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2015, 06:26:40 PM
Quote from: smeags on April 02, 2015, 09:01:24 AM
Quote from: Rome on April 01, 2015, 09:50:23 PM
Militant atheists are nearly as awful as militant religious nuts.  Both groups are filled with strident, annoying, self-important douchebags who are sure they're unflinchingly right about their beliefs, when the truth is, none of us know a farging thing.  We're amoeba in the grand scheme of the universe and that's being generous to us and terribly insulting to amoeba.

maher ranted about this in his closing monlogue last week.

no he didn't....he was ranting about political correctness gone wild....he would laugh romeys reasoning off the globe

perfect example of what maher was really talking about....this is so ridiculous that it makes even me mad

http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/09/technology/clorox-emoji-tweet/index.html
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

QuoteValencia was wanted for a series of crimes committed in Marana and nearby Tucson that day including stealing a rifle from Walmart, robbing a 7-Eleven, setting fire to a church and breaking into a home, according to a local NBC-affiliate. He also allegedly stole a car and threatened to shoot himself when confronted by police earlier that day.

The cop should have done what instead?  Let the armed man continue shooting?

Good call I say.  Run the motherfarger down, shoot him..do whatever it takes to stop the motherfarger.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Missouri continues to drive home their ascension to one of if the the most racist state in the US. Didn't think it was possible to beat our Alabama, Mississippi or Georgia

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/missouri-town-elects-black-mayor-5-6-cops-resign-report-article-1.2190915?utm_content=buffer0a277&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

ice grillin you

Rome

hunt

yes...now that i'm married to a half black, half asian woman, it's my duty to scan all the message boards of the world looking for racism threads.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

smeags

Quote from: hunt on April 22, 2015, 08:27:26 AM
yes...now that i'm married to a half black, half asian woman, it's my duty to scan all the message boards of the world looking for racism threads.

so you're getting your collard greens from a wok now ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Oh well then it's ok right? I mean rather than strenuous and horrific it was orderly. Systematically and orderly deaths!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/auschwitz-guards-account-of-gas-chamber-scene-differs-from-survivors/