SD

Sgt PSN

SD

Sgt PSN

SD

I tend to buy things I'm not sure if I like when I'm drunk, here's my latest

SD

SD

They're marketing this as "Vintage" and pricing it at 3 bills. It's hard to farg up 76ers uniforms because the color schemes and logo is money but they managed it with this mess

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on December 14, 2013, 09:06:05 PM
I tend to buy things I'm not sure if I like when I'm drunk, here's my latest

those are farging awesome
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Sgt PSN

Those socks are the butter that goes with my toe jam.  I'd never wear them myself because farg anything besides black or white socks, but I wouldn't mock anyone for wearing them.

SD

Just an FYI, if you received an offer from Target for free credit monitoring for a year it's not a scam

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/16/target-email_n_4612600.html

I got it which means my shtein was compromised. I signed up for the free credit monitoring service, changed my passwords etc.

PhillyPhreak54

Normally I am a Target shopped because I loathe Wal-Mart but I hadn't been there in awhile. I have to go this weekend and I will be paying in cash.

Munson

I got that email as well. I haven't had any problems yet, but I may take them up on that offer. I don't even think I shopped at Target during the suspected period of breach, but maybe I did and just forgot.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

When does Mitchell & Ness update their inventory? I'm looking for a kelly green Byron Evans, Seth Joyner or Eric Allen and they don't have shtein on line right now

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 17, 2014, 12:17:11 AM
When does Mitchell & Ness update their inventory? I'm looking for a kelly green Byron Evans, Seth Joyner or Eric Allen and they don't have shtein on line right now

they havent had those players for a while now....seems like they arent paying as much attention to their nfl jerseys anymore...the hood is all hipstered out these days

i dont wear jerseys im thirty plus....gimme a crisp pair of jeans and a button up

im actually going to the flagship in between the big 5 games saturday so il ask them whats up and report back
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous