Cell Phone Ring Tones

Started by 4and26, February 02, 2006, 02:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4and26

Help!   Looking for free, and good (no stupid hip hop) ring tones for my phone!

Anyone, anyone?

ice grillin you

no stupid hip hop

hater

seriously tho...i dont even own a cell phone but the best ring tone ive ever heard bar none was 'dirt off your shoulder' jay-z...that gets me jumpin out my shoes and socks everytime
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mussa

i just got a visual of a redneck wigger...dusting dirt off his shoulders. HOLLER![/b][/size]
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

BigEd76

The homo in the next aisle over has Madonna's "Hung Up" for his ringtone...  :sly

Father Demon

I use the Benny Hill theme for when my wife calls me.  She absolutely hates it!   :-D
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Rome

I have a few on mine.

"Down With the Sickness" is best for when you're sitting in church.

"Back in Black" is best for when you're having a parent-teacher conference.

"Wish You Were Here" is best for when you're getting a lapdance and your wife calls you to see where you are at 3:00 in the morning.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on February 02, 2006, 03:00:52 PM
I use the Benny Hill theme for when my wife calls me.  She absolutely hates it!   :-D

Awesome! I wish my cheap cell phone could download that  :-D

I have 'I am a Walrus' as my tone right now.

Others are Kashmir, Rock this town, Sick Boys (Social D), and Santeria.

Susquehanna Birder

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 02, 2006, 02:28:55 PM
no stupid hip hop

hater

seriously tho...i dont even own a cell phone but the best ring tone ive ever heard bar none was 'dirt off your shoulder' jay-z...that gets me jumpin out my shoes and socks everytime

Had that one on an old phone.  Found myself playing the song even though no one had called.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

henchmanUK

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on February 02, 2006, 03:00:52 PM

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London