Raiders & Cowboys

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 05, 2017, 11:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Planning on being home and at these two games

Whose got extras

smeags

ill be at the raiders game. there may be some extras as we get closer, but right now I don't know of any.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Tentative but I'm supposed to go to both. Might have extras but won't know until a week before the games.

ice grillin you

i sold four dallas tix online for 840.00....40 bucks more than the cost of one of my season tickets
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i want to sell my dallas game but if it means something....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

anyone have extras to raiders? tryng to bring my bro in law and a few others to get lit up christmas night.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on November 30, 2017, 10:05:09 AM
anyone have extras to raiders? tryng to bring my bro in law and a few others to get lit up christmas night.

just wait until the parking lot....the game in all likelihood will mean nothing and they will be giving them away

MDS

for the moment i have 1 for the raiders but am hoping someone is dumb and buys it for an inflated price before it becomes worthless
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Let me know

I will just need Raiders. I am going down to DC the 29th-1st

ice grillin you

johnny is coming down here the 29th for several days if you wanted to try and get together for a drink or 10

PhillyPhreak54

Definitely.

How far are you from DC? Will you guys be going into the city?

My buddy lives close to American University - his store is right by the campus.

ice grillin you

30ish minutes depending on where in the city it is...we havent talked about what we will be doing...id say get together for the game but nye is my girls born day so im kinda beholden to her that day altho its definitely not out of the question she would wanna go down to dc

phattymatty

phattymatty

also i need like 3 more tix to raiders now my crew is growing. brining half of ithaca with me.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 30, 2017, 02:31:35 PM
30ish minutes depending on where in the city it is...we havent talked about what we will be doing...id say get together for the game but nye is my girls born day so im kinda beholden to her that day altho its definitely not out of the question she would wanna go down to dc

Cool let me know what you guys decide. I'll be free Saturday the 30th and on NYE I'll be at some party.