Week 12 - Giants: Cowards Come Home

Started by MDS, November 19, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

This is it. This is where the Giants turn it around, go undefeated the rest of the season and beat Brady in the Super Bowl for a third time.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Eagles don't have a single CB available who was on the roster 3 weeks ago.

This is the week you clinch the fantasy playoffs. Pick up and start Eli in all formats.

ice grillin you

How does Doug Peterson still have a job today

in all my years of watching sports I have never seen anything more fire worthy than him having wentz in the shotgun for three different possessions with under ten minutes left down 48-7
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

will people come around and pick up tailgating trash in the lot before the sixers game sunday night?  i always assumed they just did it the next day.  i am much more curious about this than the eagles game.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

word i was thinking the 23rd was sunday.

MDS

the eagles are 6 point favs in what has to be the dumbest line of the year

has vegas not watched them since february or something
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Barkley's going to go Saquoff and murder whatever bodies are still standing on defense.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 19, 2018, 09:40:28 AM
How does Doug Peterson still have a job today

in all my years of watching sports I have never seen anything more fire worthy than him having wentz in the shotgun for three different possessions with under ten minutes left down 48-7

that came up on the game thread as to why in the hell was Wentz still in at the start of the 4th.  Game was long over at halftime.  Get Folles in there, maybe he has a few nice drives and showcase him for that Golden Tate pick.

What really pissed me off was during today's presser when asked about Kelce he says "Kelce's fine", end of subject.  WTF?  Kelce left in the first quarter and never returned.  That sure sent a message he's "fine". 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on November 19, 2018, 04:55:27 PMWhat really pissed me off was during today's presser when asked about Kelce he says "Kelce's fine", end of subject.  WTF?  Kelce left in the first quarter and never returned.  That sure sent a message he's "fine". 

They moved him from OUT to QUESTIONABLE during the game itself, suggesting that he could have come back once they popped his elbow back into place, but by the time he was able to return there was no point.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

I'll be preparing for cyber Monday.

Guess you can call that an errand?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.